Kittens and full grown cats can be adopted through our facility depending on availability. All Parkview kittens/cats are given a clean bill of health before they are adopted. Their veterinary care consists of the following:
- A complete doctor's exam
- Feline Leukemia and FIV testing with negative results for both
- Flea treatment & deworming medication
- Distemper vaccine series starting at eight weeks of age
- One year rabies vaccine at four months of age
- Spaying or Neutering at six months of age
The adoption fee for a Parkview kitten/cat is $250.
If you are interested in adopting one of our kittens/cats please stop in to fill out an application.
Although the health and personality of any living creature cannot be guaranteed, we strive to only adopt healthy, well-adjusted kittens/cats.
Our $250 adoption fee includes a fecal flotation test for intestinal parasites, a feline leukemia and feline immunosuppressive virus test, the kitten series for distemper, a rabies vaccination, appropriate parasite treatment, and a spay/neuter.
The availability of kittens varies. Please call us for current availability.